top of page
The Next Event
July 10th, 2021
4101 N Thanksgiving Way STE 100
Lehi, UT 84043
Immune to Suffering is an immersive program that teaches you how to take back control of your thoughts and feelings so you feel inner peace in any circumstance.
In the program, we define suffering as feeling anything that does not help you or serve you. Most people accept anxiety, stress, frustration and dissatisfaction as normal. But those feelings rob you of peace, joy and happiness. There is another way.
Immune to Suffering is based on timeless principles and techniques that work in the real world. You'll learn that the root of all suffering starts in your mind. And if you know how to control your mind, you know how to control your feelings.
You'll learn how to maintain peace in all relationships, even difficult ones. You'll learn practical ways to change your physiology quickly so you feel calm and centered. The program will teach you how to process painful events from your past, and how to love all your experiences in the future.
In summary, Immune to Suffering gives you the power to respond, not react... heal instead of hurt... and love with all your heart. It's a program that shows you the path to inner peace. It's for someone just like you.
8:15 - 8:50am - Registration / Check-in
- Welcome to the program
- Becoming Immune to Suffering (keynote)
- Maintaining Peace in All Relationships (workshop)
- 15 Minute Break (snacks & drinks provided)
- How to Eliminate Anxiety (keynote)
- Finding Peace in Stillness (experience)
- Lunch Break (restaurants within 1 mile of venue)
- How Death Teaches Us to Live Fully (keynote)
- Breathing to Feel & Heal (experience)
- 15 minute Break (snacks & drinks provided)
- Healing From the Pain of Your Past (keynote)
- Revealing Who You Truly Are (keynote)
- End of the Program
Snacks & Meals
There are three breaks during the day. Snacks & drinks will be provided during the mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks. Participants are responsible for their own lunch from 11:45am - 1:00pm. There are multiple restaurant options within a 1-mile radius of the venue. Please be back in your seat by 12:55pm as the program will resume promptly at 1:00pm.
bottom of page